This privacy notice displays the privacy practices for https://www.gregoryalexandermarketing.com. This privacy notice applies to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the data below:
- Which personally identifiable info is collected from you through https://www.gregoryalexandermarketing.com and how it's used and with whom it's shared if it is shared.
- What options are available to you regarding the use of your data that is collected.
- The security procedures in place to protect the information from misuse.
- How you may correct inaccuracies in the information.
We are the sole and independent owners of the info collected on this website. We only have access to or collect information that is voluntarily given us through email or other direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information collected to anyone.
This information will be used to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. Your information will not be shared with any third party outside of our company, except as it may be necessary to fulfill your request, i.e. to ship an order.
Your Access and Control Over Information
You have the to unsubscribe to any future contacts from us at any time you choose. You may contact us via the email address or phone number given on our website and:
- See what data of yours we have collected, if any.
- Change or correct data we have collected.
- Request us to delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concerns you may have about the use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your personal information. When you submit your information via the website, your information is protected online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), this information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Company Web page.
While we use encryption to protect personal information transmitted online, we will also protect your information offline. Only employees who are authorized can use the information to perform a specific job (i.e. billing or customer service) are allowed access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store this information are kept in a secure environment.